Usually Ships out 10-12 business days after order is placed if in stock. For more precise shipping and delivery time please contact us.
- Dual Drain Technology features 2 individually controlled 2 in. drains with easy to turn levers. 4 2” outlets allow for the fastest gravity driven drain in the industry.
- Hydro massage comes with 9 fixed jets per seat. Includes an intensity dial control, in-line water heater, and ozone sterilization to clean the system and water.
- Independent foot massage includes 8 adjustable hydro jets with its own pump and controls that allows you to enjoy a foot and calf massage while only filling up the tub to seat level.
- Air massage comes with 18 strategically placed jets. Includes a 3-speed variable push control and auto purge to clean the system.
- Ella 2 Piece Fast-Fill Faucet fills up to 16GPM mounted faucet and has a pull out multi-functional hand shower in chrome finish.
- LED Chromatherapy features multicolor LED lights powered, creating a relaxing and harmonious experience at the push of a button.
- Two seat tub featuring a 19” and 22” wide seat. Heated seat and backrest provides added comfort when filling the tub.
- Size: 32”x60”x42”. Two seat tub featuring a 19” and 22” wide seats.
- Cast acrylic high gloss finish easy to clean shell, fiberglass gel-coat reinforced.
- Composite tempered glass L-shape outward swing door with a 3 latch gear and shaft door mechanism that provides superior reliability with a guaranteed waterproof closure.
- Both Left and Right side inward swing door hinge.
- Textured slip resistant floor
- Frameless door for lower threshold
- Includes 2 overflows, two 5 ft. incoming supply lines and 2 drain elbows
- Rugged stainless steel frame which distributes weight over adjustable leveling legs
- By utilizing the wall extension kit and the end access panel(s), your Ella walk-in bath can easily be installed into a 2 or 3-wall setting and even has the capability to be a freestanding unit so it retro-fits into almost any existing bathroom
- Limited lifetime warranty*
Ella’s Tub4Two is vacuum formed from a solid, long-lasting acrylic sheet. Under the acrylic shell facade is a rust proof, stainless steel frame reinforced with multiple fiberglass mesh and gelcoat layers. The Tub4Two’s main feature is two center-facing seats. It uses a U-Shape outward swing door with a gear/shaft driven 3-latch door lock. The door is made from plastic composite material with a decorative tempered glass front screen and is positioned in the middle of the tub. The Tub4Two features 2 seats measuring 22” & 19” wide. The tub is 32” W x 60” L. The Tub4Two comes with Ella’s Dual Drain Technology consisting of 2- 2” gravity driven drains with 4- 2” outlets, 2 overflows and 2 openers, allowing a fast, reliable drain. The Hydro Massage System includes: a hydro pump with an in-line water heater, ozone sterilization system, intensity dial control, and hydro jets. The Tub4Two has a total of 26 strategically positioned hydro jets: 18 upper fixed jets (9 per seat) provide relief to your back, hips/thighs, and 8 lower jets for your feet/calves. The Hydro + Independent Foot Massage package uses two independently run pumps to give bathers a simultaneous full body and foot massage. Bathers can enjoy an independent foot massage within minutes of simply filling the foot well up the seat level. The Air Jet Massage System includes an air pump with a 3-speed variable push control, strategically positioned air jets for optimal therapeutic relief, and an auto-purge to maintain an air system free of any build ups. The Tub4Two has 18 air jets: 12 upper, fixed flat jets for your back, hips/thighs, and 6 floor jets for your feet and legs. The Tub4Two features a 2-Piece fast-fill faucet (16 GPM, based on plumbing conditions). Each faucet has a mounted faucet and a pull out multi-functional hand shower. The lever to control the temperature of the water is included on the mounted faucet, as well as a button that can divert the water flow between the mounted faucet and hand shower.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.