Usually Ships out 10-12 business days after order is placed if in stock. For more precise shipping and delivery time please contact us.
- Outward opening door provides extra safety in emergency cases
- Ideal for transfer from wheelchair
- High quality ABS composite /acrylic with fiberglass backing
- Extra-wide 32” door with dual locking mechanism
- 17” high (ADA compliant) molded seat
- Size 51L x 29.5W x 40H in
- Right-Left-hand drain
- ¾ in entry pipe filler provides double speed tub filling
- Hand-held shower with 5-foot hose attached and a faucet are included
- 2” drain for faster draining
- Easy installation (4-6 hrs)
- Overflow protected
- UPC CERTIFIED WATER MANIFOLD (5 YEAR WARRANTY)
- Free standing or built in model
- Low step-in threshold of 4 to 5 in
- Self leveling feet for quick and sure leveling
- For more information on Homeward Bath Walk-In Bathtubs call (866) 783-2661 to speak to one of our Walk-In tub specialists>
We have taken traditional tub to an absolutely new level. With this design, you can sit comfortably into the tub without having to lower yourself to the floor. This tub is excellent for people who need assistance when bathing, and for people who need easy access. There is no chance of a slip and fall because sitting down and getting up from the tub is as simple as sitting into bed. This model is sold inclusive with hand held shower and faucet.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I need to know if you have your own installation crew or do I have to find someone.
Hi, We don not offer installation service yet, you will need to hire a plumber to install this tub.