Usually Ships out 10-12 business days after order is placed if in stock. For more precise shipping and delivery time please contact us.
- Ideal for transfer from wheel chair
- High quality ABS composite /acrylic with fiber glass backing
- Extra wide 32” door with dual locking mechanism
- 17” high (ADA compliant) molded seat
- Size 51L x 29.5W x 40H in
- Right-Left-hand drain
- ¾ in entry pipe filler provides double speed tub filling
- Hand-held shower with 5 foot hose attached and a faucet are included
- 2” drain for faster draining
- Easy installation (4-6 hrs)
- Overflow protected
- UPC CERTIFIED WATER MANIFOLD (5 YEAR WARRANTY)
- Free standing or built in model
- Low step-in threshold of 4 to 5 in
- Self leveling feet for quick and sure leveling
- For more information on Homeward Bath Walk-In Bathtubs call (866) 783-2661 to speak to one of our Walk-In tub specialists>
Hydrolife Deluxe XL walk-in tub’s wide outward opening door design and its extremely low threshold make it one of the easiest and safest accessible tubs available. The major decision that you are making while buying a walk-in tub is whether you need extra safety that is provided by an outward opening door system in emergency cases. Apart from superb safety due to outward door opening mechanism this model offers ideal design for transfer from wheel chair. The tub is sold inclusive with hand held shower. Upgrade panels can be additionally ordered. Extra wide 32” door with dual locking mechanism and two safety grab bars are extra features making this model one of the best choices for handicapped and elderly people.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.