Usually Ships out 10-12 business days after order is placed if in stock. For more precise shipping and delivery time please contact us.
Please Note: The prices below for this sauna are estimates, to place an order for this kit please contact via email with exact dimensions to get a final quote.
As a permanent fixture or addition to your home, Scandias Hand Finished Pre-Cut kits are a great option for anyone who wants to set their sauna apart from the rest. Hand Finished saunas provide a unique and aesthetically pleasing design to your sauna.
Benefits of a Hand Finished Sauna
These Hand Finished Saunas are sure to stand out in any setting. A stained sauna will provide a completely different feel to your sauna experience. Scandia has combined its 50+ years of experience with high-end architects, builders, and designers to create their very own line of Hand Finished saunas. They use a water-based protective wax that is quick-drying, highly durable and absorbs into the wood forming a dirt-resistant surface. Choose between an Ivory White or Black stain, to achieve the sauna of your dreams.
Rooms must be prepared ahead of sauna installation, including studding, insulation, and 3/4" plywood for attaching paneling
Sized to fit 4-8 People (Depending on Model)
Ranging in size from: 48"D x 84"W x 84"H - 96"D x 96"W x 84"H
Standard with two-tier benching on one wall & single-tier bench on the other wall (depending on size)
- Hand Finished in a Black or Ivory White Stain
- 7/16" x 3" Alaskan Yellow Cedar Tongue and Groove panels for all Walls and Ceiling (Vertical Installation)
- 1” x 4” Western Red Cedar Benches & Supports
- Matching Trim for Ceiling, Corners, and Base
- Standard with Stainless Steel Scandia Heater with External Controls
- Pre-Hung Solid-Core Alaskan Yellow Cedar Door w/ glass vision panel
- Western Red Cedar Bench Skirts
- Black True Tile Flooring for Walking Area (Does not cover under benches)
- FSK Vapor Barrier
- Vapor Proof Wall Light
- Deluxe Wall Thermometer/Hygrometer
- Wooden Bucket and Wooden Ladle
- Hardware for Assembly
"Euro-Trim design" or "Full-Length" (for an extra 10% charge). Euro-trim design enables lower boards to be removed/replaced without having to replace the entire wall. Full-length boards are also available up to 84" in length.
Please Note: The prices below for this sauna are estimates, please contact via email with exact dimensions to get a final quote.
Custom Orders Available
If you list your dimensions when submitting the order, the boards can be cut to your specific size, but the price will round up to the nearest 6" list price.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.